Sport Touring

This is for any touring I do. I'll post videos and pictures of me prepping my bike, gear I use, and the actual trip itself.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Pics - Day 2

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Q_AhOOfJSH_hqhZMi4-mJMY451XQWsgj

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jIy5REzJrWtDL9VlA9A8gOM0_-9nysio

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1hA479jEAtyf7lLl9I1tFCvHBiWW-Xd5F

I have many more,but this is what I have time to upload for now.

Posted by Ivan_T at 02:20
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me:

Ivan_T
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (20)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • Day 11 - Pennsylvania
      • Day 10 - Boston
      • Day 9 - New York
      • Day 8 - Iowa
      • Day 7 - Kansas
      • Day 6 - Colorado
      • Days 1 & 2
      • Day 3 - Post IBR (1/2) - California
      • Day 3 - Post IBR (2/2) - California
      • Day 4 - Arizona
      • Day 5 (1/2) - Colorado
      • Day 5 (2/2) - Colorado
      • Pics - Day 5
      • Pics - Day 4
      • Pics - Day 3
      • Pics - Day 2
    • ►  April (4)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.