Monday, May 13, 2019

Day 9 - New York

Niagara Falls to Boston was about an 8 hour ride, but I didn’t want to be to fall too far behind schedule and woke up at 07:30. After gettting coffee and spending a couple minutes looking at thefog covered falls, I left for Boston.

The most annoying part of the day (besides the 8 hour ride on 2 hours of sleep following a 22 hour day), was that when I woke up, I really neededto use the restroom, but I couldn’t find a place for 30 minutes. I had to try three different gas stations, with the first two advertising themselves as open, but  the front doors were locked.

After eating a little and drinking some coffee, I started out. The ride was tedious and traffic was heavy, especially in closer to Boston. I was glad to be at a proper place to rest by 16:30.

I was staying at a friends house and, after taking a shower, I fell asleep until we went out to dinner.

I hadn’t seen them in years, so it was nice to catch up and see how they were enjoying Boston/the surrounding area.

I ended the night sleeping in my friends dorm, with plans to get up early the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment